Thursday, September 14, 2006

mr jones and me...

spot the difference

you gotta love a good walk in the park. I find nothing more exciting than a trip down the braids, I get so excited when the car takes a turn into the wee road. What made it even better this sunday was having jake jones for company. I jumped out of the car and couldn't believe my nose - mr jones had come all the way from livingstone for walkies :-)

last time i saw jakey he was a bit tired because he'd tried to breathe in a stick
(not to be recommended) and had to have emergency surgery to get it removed. Anyway - you can read about it on his blog. Lets just say he gave me a run for my money this time round.
i really like going for walks with Jake - I wish he could be my boyfriend - but Ali and Jamie say no. It's so unfair they just dont understand. I hope its not too long till I get to see him again.
the gorgeous jake

No comments: